Celebrating 30 years in business, Panel Specialists, Inc. is located in an industrial park on the Houma Air Base. Our Facility is housed in three buildings, spread out over three acres of property. We occupy approximately 20,000 square ft. of shop and office space.
The Company’s Operating teams and parts inventory occupy the greater part of the two metal buildings. The third brick building with its 12 inch thick walls was originally used as a bomb-proof Barrack during World War II.
Panel Specialist, Inc. had it renovated to house 3000 sq. ft. of modern offices with high speed digital communications and data lines to accommodate its Design and Administrative teams. This half-century old yet solid structure provides us with what we have always provided to our customers…timeless quality and reliability.
Panel Specialists, Inc. has experience in both classic technology as well as new electronic technology and would like to have the opportunity to help you find a solution to your problem.
Our MISSION is to offer the highest quality Panel, Instrumentation, and Electrical solutions possible. We will accomplish this by providing the Safest, most professional and technically trained workforce in our industry.
We will be the Instrumentation company of choice by customers searching for quality solutions to their needs.
- ENVIRONMENT: We will demonstrate a genuine concern for the environment.
- LEADERSHIP: We will be a leader in every aspect of business: personnel development, product design and support.
- QUALITY: We will strive for the highest level of quality in all that we do.
- CUSTOMERS: We will achieve total customer satisfaction by understanding what the customer needs and delivering it flawlessly.
- INTEGRITY: We will always take the high road by practicing the highest ethical standards and by honoring our commitments.
- SAFETY: No job is so important that we cannot take time to do it safely.